Friday, September 19, 2008

Ahoy there Matey!

Gregor would like to start by wishing everyone a happy talk like a pirate day! He has been mumbling like a pirate all morning :) I've also been writing like a pirate all morning (I love new fonts- http://moorstation.org/typoasis/pirates/index.htm)

Mommy is tired like usual but it has been a little more trying this week as Wiggles had his 2 month vaccinations and has hated mommy all week for it:



I still get a smile from time to time though:





Anyway his doctors appointment went well otherwise and he is now up to a hefty 11 lbs 9 oz and 23 inches long. As a comparison to his earlier size we have these pics:






As you can see he is getting bigger by the minute :) So we are still a happy group even with the little bit a cranky thrown in this week.
Anyway I was also going to post a few more pictures of the kilt shoot but I am running out of time so I will just have to do that later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's got the cutet baby cankles ever! I can't believe he's already two months old.

Janet said...

What a doll! I hated the shots when my babies had them. They were just astounded that I let someone hurt them!

Jason and Laura said...

Heather, you should see his cute little fat arm dimples too. I can't believe that much time has passed by already either- ten weeks old today and he'll be walking before I know it.

Yeah the poor little thing couldn't believe his mother would hold his arms down while someone hurt him. The most reproachful look ever after it was done. My poor sweetie.