Thursday, July 16, 2009

A late birthday post

Well our little boy is now one and I can't believe how quickly this year went by and how big he has gotten. I was happy that this one turned out so well since I missed the last party we had planned for him. He was quite spoiled with gifts and loved all the attention, so thank you to everyone for making his birthday nice. The birthday was of course not without incident and Lise I'm sorry about your eye & I'm glad its going to be okay.
We have also had his one year doctor appointment complete with vaccinations- poor kid. He is 30 inches tall and 18 lbs 12 oz (the doctor says they lose weight after they start walking so he is the size he should be but I'm thinking I need to give him more fatty foods and chunk him up).

His first gift was a balloon- a present he has enjoyed all week:

Yep its a kid party so all the adults are exhausted:




Grandpa holding his favorite grandchildren:



Gregor opening his presents:
Gregor before he saw the doctor:Gregor after he saw the doctor:
Gregor at Lises eye appointment threatening me if I try to make him see this doctor:








1 comment:

Janet said...

Hi, I finally read all the blogs. Very cute pictures. His birthday looks like a lot of fun. Lots of attention.
Have a good day.
Love, Janet