Monday, February 11, 2008

How I am growing

So I starting taking pictures in January of my view of my increasing size, first one taken 9th Jan. 2008:










The next was taken on the 25th of January notice the stomach is starting to make a larger appearance:




The most recent was taken on the 9th of February as you can see I have a very pudgie tummy at this point but at least I can still see my feet:




So I'm a little over 14 weeks at this point and the baby should be about 3-4 inches long, I also learned that it shall soon start to pee. Gross. I'm feeling pretty good for the most part a little sick from time to time but nothing like while I was still eating evil lettuce. I am, however, starting to get very uncomfortable- sleeping, I absolutely can no longer sleep on my stomach- the only way I am ever really able to sleep well, and the main chair I sit in is a gamer chair very near the floor- I'm sure there is much amusement watching me crawl my way off of it- sadness ensues.
We are starting to buy a few more things for our little monster so the expense is not so overwhelming. We have also tried to be more diligent about looking through the name books but really so many of the names in there are meaner than even I would wish on a child. So I'm afraid our name picking so far devolves into making up horrid nicknames for the names we are reading. So thats about it for now - again nothing of any real interest. Hope everyone is having a fabu day. :)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate to tell you, but the sleeping thing just gets worse. You have to get creative wedging pillows behind your back and between your knees. Even then, you'll wake up all night having crazy, crazy dreams. It's a blast.

Jason and Laura said...

We just picked up some big ol' body pillows. Hopefully that will help with her sleeping discomfort, if not I'll steal 'em for myself...

Jason