Monday, February 4, 2008

Lettuce is apparently evil

So after connecting some dots recently (dots = what I ate that caused me to puke my guts out every time), I found that the evil cause of my sickness has been lettuce. Pleasantly since I have cut this food out of my diet I'm feeling lots and lots better, including less tired, less likely to puke all day. So still no food cravings but a food aversion is in full force. My Mother said she had the same problem so it looks like a bit of genetic weirdness- the only genetic weirdness I hope I have during this wonderful time in my life. Jason is also happy with my discovery since I am slightly (only slightly) less cranky since I'm feeling better more of the time.
I'm already getting fatter- fortunately just slightly- I can still see my feet (I hope to have a picture of my early views of my growing stomach up soon- but I'm lazy right now). Anyway I hope everyone is doing great and I'll try to bore you again soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lettuce huh? What an odd thing to cause morning sickness. So what is your food aversion? Mine is meat in general and fast food in particular.

Jason and Laura said...

The lettuce- I knew I should have moved that sentence to the beginning :) but I have a little trouble with bacon and hamburger- I can't smell those cooking at all without feeling like puking my guts out. I wish mine was just meat- then I wouldn't feel so bad that I have to have my steak burned- I mean well done.

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOUR CLOCK AND THE COUNT DOWN TO DELIVERY! BUT DON'T COUNT ON IT. THAT LITTLE PERSON MAY COME ANYTIME. WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY UP-DATES FOR A FEW DAYS NOW. ANYTHING NEW???
G'PA SMITH

Jason and Laura said...

I know it's not coming right to the second (I note our sign does say count to due date- not to delivery) but I thought everyone would like a general idea- you know "How far along is Laura now? She is looking monstrously huge. Why this count down says she at least has several more months yet, I'm surprised. She looks like she can't get much bigger."
Much Love,
Laura