Monday, March 29, 2010

Making my tired ache...

So we had a sick little boy a couple of weeks ago & I experienced a true joy of motherhood. Holding my weeping child while he pukes all over me, the really wonderful thing is knowing it will happen again and again as the years go on. Gregor has also started to experiment with temper tantrums- screaming and screaming until my eyes start to throb, we are experimenting with ignoring him. I'm thinking of buying lots of earplugs. We are enjoying things though too. He runs around everywhere like a maniac & makes us take him on walks all the time now that the weather is nicer. He is talking all the time, its impressive how many things he repeats from us- I'm now working on swearing less when I drive :)
Feeling Sick
Surprising each other
Covered in white chocolate


Sharing Elmo


Not listening



Just being my cutie :)


3 comments:

Jenny said...

It's good to see new pictures. His expressions are so much like Jason. Very cute. I'm sorry he's been sick. That's never fun.

Peri said...

His expressions DO remind me of Jason. Especially the "not listening. . .not listening. la la la la la la la la la la."
He is adorable.

Unknown said...

Such a cutie pants! I'm sorry about the sickness. I, too, have already held a crying baby who vomits all over me. And then does it again. And then again. No fun! But I'm sure his mischevious little smile makes it all worth while...