Tuesday, May 25, 2010

China...Trip #1

I recently had the pleasure of visiting China for business. I visited a factory that we will be setting up some new manufacturing at. It was a very quick trip, and I didn't get to see much of the countryside, but I will be going back again in June.


Here is a new building being built. Notice the Bamboo Scaffolding.




The train station and shopping center is CRAZY busy all day and night.



In China, they sell Snickers by the bucket... VERY NICE!



I didn't get out much, but my hotel room was VERY nice...

Hopefully this next trip I will be able to get more pictures of the city and countryside.

Now for some updated pictures of the little Gregor Boy


Enjoying the play area.


Sitting with Great-Grandma.

Nummy Ice-Cream Cone!


Fresh haircut, BIG smile


ENJOY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What? No pictures of nasty exotic food? (Other than the Bucket o'Snickers...)

Gregor is too cute for words.

Jason and Laura said...

The only "nasty" food that I tried this time was Camel Hump.

Not too bad though...

On my next trip I am hoping to get some pictures of the dog carcases hanging in the meat store windows.

Peri said...

There has to be a joke for the camel hump, but it's not happening today.

Remember, my birthday's coming up. A bucket o'snickers would be perfect!