Sunday, October 10, 2010

What we did for our summer vacation

So I realize it been forever since we've posted anything, all I can say is we decided we were too lazy for awhile. Anyway I thought I'd give you a heads up on what has been happening with us.
Earlier in the summer I hosted my family reunion, it turned out okay but I was left mildly insane from the experience.



We also went to my cousins wedding reception in Idaho. I hadn't seen her and most the rest of the family since 1996- yes I have always been bad at keeping up with people just in case you were wondering. She looked lovely and it was nice to find out the rest of the family is doing well.
We spent lost of the time at parks - this time Gregor was lucky enough to have someone to play with other than mom- she is boring.Played with lots of toys & my favorite game that starts every morning- lets look for the random toys Gregor wants to play with (not knowing it will take three hours because he has hidden them under the couch or other random weird place).We have also played in lots of sand and dirt- this sand happens to be at the natural history museum and if you have a couple hours Gregor will be happy to tell you how much he enjoys dinosaur bones.We also took a train in the mall- Gregor was very upset when it was over and mom wasn't willing to go again. Again if you have several hours he would be happy to tell you how mean his mommy can be.We have also played dress up a few times, hopefully that will get us ready for Halloween- since we still don't know what we would like to be although I'm thinking since Gregor likes to run around the house yelling "Super Gregor to the rescue!!!" we may have to come up with some great superhero costume :)Anyway my little guy makes me both insane and happy every day and we have spent the last few months enjoying that.








4 comments:

Lise said...

Yay you posted again! Gregor is so cute, as always. I'm glad he found some friends to play with at the park. I bet Mommy was happy too. Better be careful with those dinosaur bones though. He's probably going to start asking for a giant set of his own :)

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie! Even though we're now 2,400 miles closer, we still don't get to see you guys enough! Thanks for the post.

Peri Kinder said...

Great pictures. I can't believe the summer's already over.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. You have given some tips on how to spend the summer vacation holidays. I observed how Gregor spent their holidays by going to the family reunion, playing with lots of toys, lots of sand and dressing up a few times to get ready for Halloween. It is an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Along with this article, I would like to share some important facts about the hammerhead sharks habitat which were a group of sharks that form the family sphyrnidae.