Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's a boy!

So as you already know we had the ultrasound today and after much prodding our little one finally showed us what we are having. I would also like to submit this picture as proof of his Stewartness as the doctor could not get our little one to remove his little hands from either side of his face- keeping us from getting a good picture of him (I had no idea that not wanting your pictures taken was genetic)Anyway he is very beautiful and growing very well according to the doctor, & I've probably never been more excited over a picture in my life so I'm disgustingly cheerful today. Now we will actually try to sit down and decide a name- without wasting too much time making fun of them.
I'm doing well, I've been feeling great and am now even more excited than I was before, now I just need to come up with the energy to get rid of a lot of our junk to start making some room for this little cutie- oh well I'll save that for another day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little cutie pants! OF COURSE he doesn't want his picture taken. He's his daddy's son. My little fetus, on the other hand, has his father's more in-your-face personality: he quite obligingly spread his legs wide and let his alarmingly large pee-pee dangle for all the world to see during the ultrasound.

Unknown said...

Hey Laura, your uterus is showing...

Jason and Laura said...

Oh my how embarrasing- I'll try to tuck that back in :)

Thank you Heather- he is a little cutie pants isn't he?