Thursday, March 27, 2008

My baby has cute feet, mine are missing



So it has finally happened- my feet have disappeared from regular view, so the view in these pictures is going to be very boring from here on out -be prepared. I had a visit with my doctor this week as well, she is pleased with how everything is going and that my blood pressure was in a better range. She of course still wants me to monitor that though. I'm doing really well these days even though I could still nap at any time. The baby has been moving quite a bit the last couple weeks and has been very active the last few days, so his official name currently is wigglemonster, this will probably change in the future. That also means we still haven't picked out a name yet, I hadn't realized how many names Jason and I don't really like until this year of our lives- and there are so many name out there to hate. Oh well we'll get one we like eventually.

No comments: