Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Since you missed it



So I thought I'd share this video we (Lise) managed to catch so you can see the day Gregor started walking across the room by himself.





I tried not to pay too much attention at first, it seemed every time I tried to record him or watch him walking he would fall down after the first step- I think he did that on purpose.

He is loving walking by himself- of course he is still falling down all the time but it makes his day when he walks more than two steps.

We also recently had a nice impromptu visit at Murray park with your sister- but you knew that since you called just as I was leaving.


Not much else going on with us, just excited that you are coming home soon. Anyway I'll leave you with a picture Lise took of our cute little munchkin that shows his wonderful personality to its fullest. Miss you.

1 comment:

Lise said...

I have to say, that is such a cute video of Gregor walking. Now if only we could edit out my incredibly irritating laugh it would be perfect!