Thursday, December 4, 2008

A baby makes you crazy

So I have found some weird differences in myself since having a baby, like today I totally obliterated a spider. That might not seem weird unless you know that unless a spider was is certain parts of my house (bed, bath or ceiling) I didn't usually kill it, I have in my day walked quite a few out the door. Now with the knowledge that they are mingling on the floor with my little cutie they are dead meat. Not just dead meat- mangled to a pulp for daring to tread the same floor with their creepy little bodies.
The other thing lately is my level of forgetfulness. I'm forgetting things until days later, thinking I have told people stuff that I realize way after the fact that I just thought about telling them & just forgetting to do regular ever day stuff. I have actually several times this last week forgotten to lock my car door, something that in the past has always been an obsession. I'm also glad I have the baby with me otherwise all the talking to myself would be totally insane- or at least seem that way.

No comments: