Thursday, December 25, 2008

Busy

It has been a little bit busy lately so I'll just update a whole bunch of stuff all at once. We took Gregor to see a Santa on Saturday, he just looked at us like 'so another strange person I don't know is holding me- can I go home now?'
He has been completely indifferent to all the Christmas rigmarole, not even the lights on the Christmas tree excited him.
On Sunday we had my cute little nephews blessing and naming ceremony. It is amazing what a patient little baby Xander can be, he even puts up with Gregor who is very grabby and likes to pinch. After that we went to Austin and Diego's birthday party it was nice but I now know what the center of a vortex of choas looks like- I was very tired when we got home on Sunday. We had a nice Christmas Eve with all my siblings & we received really nice gifts. My favorite is still the Totoro hat Lise made for Gregor, it makes him laugh so much when I use it like a puppet and sing the Totoro song. Our Christmas this morning was very nice we got Gregor a few toys (one that looks like it is straight out of Whoville) and some practical use items- we hope to have the gate on the stairs up tomorrow. We figured Gregor would love playing in the box- he liked it much more than playing with his Who-toy.
Gregor has gotten further in his quest to crawl- either that or Jason has started punishing him by making him do pushups.
We spent this afternoon at Jenny's house and had a good time visiting. So all in all a great holiday. Hope everyone else has had a wonderful Christmas and for all our friends and family that aren't here we miss you and hope to see you soon.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I like your tree. Is it a real one or fake? If it's real, what kind is it? Gregor looks totally unimpressed with Santa, (or with the people who gave him to Santa). It looks like a ton of fun. I miss you all so much.

Jason and Laura said...

It was a real tree. Grand fir something or other... I just can't do a fake tree.

Unknown said...

Yes, I love the look on Gregor's face on Santa's lap. I can't believe he's old enough to crawl already! Before you know it, he'll be running around smashing his little chin on coffee tables and windowsills.