Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I have a spoiled baby

So in the interest of keeping my sweet nephew away from other sick babies I offered to babysit today. We had lots of fun playing on the floor, reading stories, & me singing (I'm not sure that is really fun for them but they do laugh).

As you can see they are both as cute as can be & Gregor always loves his mommys attention. Gregor was really good for the most part today but really hated sharing the full on mommy attention that comes with feeding. Every time Xander had a bottle Gregor would cry & if Xander made any noise while Gregor was eating waterworks again, after a few hours of shared attention he has been a clingy little cutie ever since. Maybe I shouldn't indulge him so much but he is so cute I can't resist. Anyway we had a lovely day- I am a little worn out though and happy I don't have twins :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That grin on his face is freaking hilarious.